Thursday, July 3, 2014

True Happines Compass and Vitality Compass (Entry 3)

True Happiness Compass Result: D+

About Your Grade
You scored relatively low in both remembered and experienced happiness. You might not feel very successful lately, but that doesn't mean you don't already have the tools and potential to be happy. Take the initiative to make some changes to your living space, and spend some time on activities that interest you and keep you busy. Keep reminding yourself of your accomplishments as you go, and soon you'll be more optimistic and ready to thrive.
 
Vitality Compass Result:
 
 
 
I know for sure some things in the happiness quiz were skewed. For example, it asked about how much physical pain you have been in lately, I have a sprained ankle. There were also questions that don't necessarily make sense for my age, like questions about income bracket. Right now, I feel like I'm in some sort of transitional period. Yeah, things could be better, but considering, I feel like I'm doing okay. I also found the questions about when you buy something for yourself or other people difficult because most of my extra money goes to board games, which I think is a purchase for both since it is something you need other people for.  I like the way it says I have the tools and potential, because that is something I'm trying to get myself to see in myself.
 
In terms of the vitality quiz, I feel like it feels make sense. I have been losing a lot of weight lately and making a better effort at eating. I also have been drinking less for personal reasons. It is kind of funny to see it thinks I'm younger than I actually am. Although, I may be able to hope for a longer life. My grandmother on my mom's side passed away a few years ago in her nineties and my grandmother on my dad's side is in her nineties currently. And I still have goals of getting even healthier. The biggest thing it says for me to improve my life relates to my emotional health and I wholeheartedly agree with that. It is also on my things to work on list.

No comments:

Post a Comment